iPad Air Explodes In Australian Mobile Store



The Daily Mail is reporting an iPad Air exploded in a mobile store throwing smoke into the air. The store was evacuated and firefighters called. No one was injured in the incident. The story is making the rounds this morning but we have to remember that these are electronic devices and all of these types of devices are capable of malfunctioning. There have been incidents in the past involving Apple and Samsung products. Just this July a woman was injured by an exploding Samsung Galaxy S3. While it’s fun to talk about these little incidents, the reality is, every company is bound to have some issues from time to time and accidents are bound to happen.

Source: Daily Mail

To Top