In the ever tightening race for retailers to get their hands on our holiday shopping dollars, many stores have started opening earlier and earlier. It started with 5am Friday openings, moved back to 2am Friday openings, now some stores are even opening on Thanksgiving. Target has potentially lost their minds, starting some of their deals on Wednesday, November 26th. What do the Target Black Friday (on Wednesday) deals hold in store? Some decent tech deals, that’s for sure.
The biggest hitters for sure are the deals on iPads. You can get either a 16gb iPad Mini, or a 16gb iPad Air for $399. If that weren’t enough, both tablets come with a $100 Target gift card too.
Other deals include:
- 39″ Vizio LED HDTV for $219.99 (save $130)
- Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched headphones for $97 (save $72.99)
- A selection of games 50% off – titles shown are FIFA15 (XBox360), Fantasia (XBoxOne), NHL15 (XBox360), The Voice (WiiU)
- Maleficent on DVD for $15 (hey, it’s a new release, a few bucks off is nice)
- Imaginext R/C Transforming BatBot for $45 (save $19.99)
- Kinect Sand sandbox set or Cra-Z-Sand playset for $10 (save $9.99)
There are a few more deals available starting on Wednesday, mostly for toys or small electronics. To be honest though, that inflatable hot tub looks pretty awesome. Do you see anything that’s going to make you run right out on Wednesday for some deals? What’s next? Black Friday deals starting in September? Let us know what you think in the comments, or on your favorite social network.
[UPDATE] – The deals just keep on coming!
The Huffington Post has pointed out a few more promising deals on electronics starting on Friday:
- 40″ Element 1080p LCD HDTV for $119
- Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Bundle with $50 Gift Card for $330
- Sony PlayStation 4 Console With Grand Theft Auto V & The Last of Us Remastered for $399
- 29″ Element 1080p LCD HDTV for $79
- 48″ Westinghouse 1080p LCD HDTV for $235
- GoPro HERO3+ Silver Edition with $50 Gift Card for $250
If that weren’t enough, between 6am and 12pm on Friday, Target will also be offering their own gift cards for 10% off! That’s basically free money if you are inclined to get up that early.