This week has been the week for case reviews and it isn’t going to stop just yet. This time around we’re bringing you the UAG case review for the iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air. UAG sent us a few cases to check out and even sent along a few extras that we’re going to give away! Check out the full video review below and then hit up the end of this article to find out what we’re giving away and how to enter.
UAG makes some very nice cases for both Apple and Android devices and they are well worth checking out. The UAG iPad Air and iPad Air 2 cases are pretty rugged and offer some of the best protection you can find. The iPhone 6 Plus cases are slim and nice to hold in the hand and well worth it to take a look at. I especially love the tactile responsiveness of the buttons on this case. Many cases with molded buttons fail to give a good tactile feel and UAG nails it perfectly with their buttons. The iPhone 6 Plus case will also offer good drop protection and a nice raised lip to protect that screen. Overall UAG makes great products that I am sure you won’t be disappointed in.
Now for the giveaway. What are we giving away? We are giving away ONE iPad Air UAG case and ONE iPad Air 2 UAG case both of them in black. This giveaway will be real simple, so here are the rules.
1. Only residents in the lower 48 states of the USA can enter, sorry but shipping costs are hefty these days and we can only cover so much.
2. Make a comment in the comments section below stating which iPad Air case you want to win (the Air or Air 2 case) and tell us why you want to win. COMMENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA DO NOT COUNT, COMMENT MUST BE MADE ON THIS POST.
3. You can only enter ONCE you must pick either the iPad Air case or the iPad Air 2 case, users who enter twice will be disqualified.
4. Giveaway ends April 03, 2015 12:00pm CST. After this date no further entries will be considered. PLEASE READ FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
*We were sent a demo unit of the UAG cases by UAG for the purposes of this review
- The promoter is: Techaeris.com located in Chicago, IL.
- Employees of Techaeris.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://techaeris.com
- Closing date for entry will be April 03, 2015 12:00 pm CST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: We are giving away ONE iPad Air UAG case and ONE iPad Air 2 UAG case both of them in black. One comment per person stating which one item they’d like to win and why.
- Techaeris.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: A random drawing will be held after the contest period has closed.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Mailing of the prize may take up to 6 weeks from winner being notified.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or obtain an address to where the prize shall be sent to.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [US] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Open to United States lower 48 states ONLY.