It’s often said that nothing sounds better than a vinyl record and the days of true sound are over. Now there’s a fair amount of people in this world who just wouldn’t get that statement, these are the people who didn’t grow up with vinyl records. With today’s digital music age all of our sounds live in small transistors and circuits being sent, resent, compiled and recompiled from one server to another and then through the air and into your device of choice. The days of the physical medium are coming closer to the end and in a lot of ways, that’s a sad thing.
But we’re still far from that dystopian world in which vinyl records, 8-tracks, cassettes and even CD’s will be a vague memory of a time long gone. One company that wants to keep the beauty and the sound of vinyl going for the up and coming generations is 1byone. Their retro styled belt-driven 3 speed stereo portable turntable is a throwback to the 50’s and 60’s with a few modern day extras. The built-in carrying case is lightweight and convenient to move your tunes from one place to another. The inside top of the case has 1byone’s logo in a nice suede feeling liner that looks elegantly done.
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds settings.
- Dynamic, balanced tone arm with soft damping control.
- Front-facing built-in speakers provide great sound.
- With RCA and headphone jack outputs/ line in port mounted on the side, easy to operation and support multiple music playback modes.
- Wooden cabinet with PU leather wrapping, the briefcase-styled turntable is lightweight, easy to store and transport.
Around the sides you have some RCA audio jacks so you can pump the sound through external speakers or your home theater system amplifier. There’s also a headphone jack and an AUX port so you can play your smartphone music through the turntable speakers. Which brings us to the one weakness this turntable has, the speakers. While the speakers sound well enough, they’re not going to please audiophile’s or those who have a penchant for music and its nuances. They’re not very loud and at high volumes they tend to feel the stress. But we weren’t expecting high end sound from such small speakers in the first place.
While the speakers are a disappointment, they’re not a deal breaker because of the RCA audio jacks that allow you to plug-in better speakers. While the turntable is portable, you are more than likely going to not bring this with you unless there’s a party somewhere. Overall, priced in at $76.99 this turntable is a fun buy, especially if you have kids who have never heard vinyl in their lives. Our kids had a wonderful time learning about some of the history of vinyl and they want more and more records to listen to.There’s something about the vintage sound of a record and it’s important that some people want to preserve that. This $76.99 turntable is worth preserving those memories. Check out the link below to buy your 1byone turntable.
Fashionable & Retro Style
The briefcase-styled turntable is a perfect combo of trendy elements and retro style with classical color series, making it an enticing choice for those who enjoy the music with the feeling of roaming through the time. While it is also a unique complement to your decoration.
With RCA and headphone jack outputs/ line in port (audio cable NOT INCLUDED), you can enjoy the music of vinyl records at your own speaker system and headphone with great sound. And it can also bring along with you the music of iPod, MP3 Player, mobile phones, etc at the turntable player, serving as a music player.
Unique & Delicate Design
With jack outputs and switch mounted on the side, it is easy to operation and play music conveniently. What’s more, front-facing built-in speakers and tone arm with soft damping control add to its exquisiteness.
Here at 1byone, we stand by our products 100%. This turntable comes with a 12 month guarantee. If any issues arise, we will happily send a replacement on us. Satisfaction is our number one priority, at 1byone.
1. Firstly please open the tone arm clip to release the tone arm, and read the instructions carefully.
2. If the AUTO STOP ON/OFF Switch is turned ON, the record will stop automatically when finished (For some few vinyl records, it will stop when it does not come to the end or it will not stop when it comes to the end). If Auto Stop Control is turned OFF, record will NOT stop automatically when finished.
3. When playing a 45 rpm record, use the included 45rpm adapter and located in the holder near the tone arm.