Lenovo has designed the latest generation of their ThinkPad family of laptops with customers that have performance, security, mobility, and durability at the top of their wanted features list. The new ThinkPads are available with the latest Intel Core processors, Samsung NVMe solid state storage drives, and up to 32 GB of memory. An optional Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A 4G+ wireless chip enhances out of office mobility, and all ThinkPad models include a Trusted Platform Module security chip and are MilSpec tested for maximum durability.
The ThinkPad T460s offers the same performance and durability, but in a thinner and lighter package. Just 18.8mm thin and weighing less than 3.0 pounds, this 14-inch notebook is designed for the business professional who likes to travel light but needs a durable ultrabook with the performance to conduct the most rigorous tasks in or out of the office.
- Only 3lbs and 18.8mm
- Up to 512GB PCIe SSD
- Optional LTE-A WWAN
- Up to 24GB DDR4 memory
- MilSpec tested
- WQHD display (2560×1440)
- Intel HD Graphics HD520; NVIDIA GeForce 930M
- Up to Intel 6th Gen Core i7 vPro
- 3 USBs, full size HDMI & LAN, mDP, Smart Card Reader (Optional), Touch Fingerprint Reader (Optional), WWAN (Optional), WiGig (Optional) and bottom mechanical docking
- Up to 10.5 hours (48.8 Whr)
- Dimensions: 13.0 x 8.9 x .66 – .74 inch
The ThinkPad T460s ships in February at a starting price of $1059USD.
The new ThinkPad T460 and T560 deliver incredible battery life with scalable performance through a wide range of screen resolutions, storage and memory configurations.
- Intel 6th Gen Core U Processors, up to Core i7
- New PCIe SSD storage and 2GB vRam graphics option.
- Intel® Integrated or NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX
- Up to 32GB of memory
- Up to 1TB (5400rpm), 500GB (7200rpm), 512 SSD, PCIe SSD (265 GB)
- Dolby Home Theater v4
- T460: Up to 14 Hours (23 WHr + 72 WHr) battery
T560: Up to 16 Hours (44 WHr + 72 WHr) battery
- Display: Up to 15.6-inch 3K (2560 x 1440) IPS, Anti-Glare, Anti-Smudge; 14-inch Up to FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare, Touch (optional)
- T460 (inches): 13.35″ x 9.15″ x 0.83“, Starting at 3.8 lbs; Ports: RJ45, Docking, Mini DisplayPort™, HDMI™, SD Card Slot, Bluetooth® 4.1, Optional: Smart Card Reader, WiGig Docking
T560 (inches): 14.98″ x 10.16″ x 0.88“, Starting at 5 lbs; Ports: RJ45, Mini DisplayPort™, HDMI™, 4-in-1 Card Reader, Headphone / Microphone, Optional: Smart Card Reader, Fingerprint Reader
- 3 years warranty for 3 cell rear battery.
The ThinkPad T460 and T560 models ship in February at a starting price of $909/$969USD respectively.
Power users will want the ThinkPad T460p. With a WQHD IPS display, discrete graphics, up to 32GB DDR4 memory and powered by Intel 6th generation H series quad core processors, this notebook delivers on all fronts.
- Intel 6th Gen Core H Series Quad Core processors. Up to 1.7x the performance of U Series CPUs
- 13 percent Thinner and 15 percent lighter.
- Up to WQHD IPS display.
- 3 options DIMM with DDR4 supported.
- Corporate ready with docking and vPro.
- Up to 32GB DDR4 memory (2 DIMM)
- Up to 12 Hours (72WHr)
- I/O (Input/Output) Ports: 3 x USB 3.0 RJ45, Mini DisplayPort™ , HDMI™, 4-in-1 Card Reader, 3.5 mm Headphone / Microphone Smart Card Reader (optional) Touch Sensor Fingerprint Reader WWAN (optional)
- WLAN: Intel® Snowfield Peak vPro™ (8260NGW M) + Bluetooth® 4.1, Intel® Snowfield Peak WiFi 2 x 2 a/c Non-vPro™ (8260NGW MNV) + Bluetooth® 4.1, Broadcom® 2 x 2 a/c + Bluetooth® 4.1
The ThinkPad T460p ships in February at a starting price of $1249USD.
With the option of Windows or Chrome operating systems, the new ThinkPad 13 offers real flexibility making it ideal for business professionals or students who want ThinkPad qualities with exceptional value. With multiple input/output options including a USB type C port, the ThinkPad 13 does not skimp on features, and it also includes SSD storage and up to 16GB memory on the Windows model. It is also the first ThinkPad to support Chrome for Business.
- Only 2.3lbs. and 0.38”
- Up to Intel 6th Gen Core i5 vPro
- Windows or Chrome
- Up to 512GB SSD
- Up to 16GB DDR4 memory
- Mil-Spec tested
- Full size HDMI, USB 3.0, USB Type-C, Onelink+
The ThinkPad 13 (Windows version) ships in April at a starting price of $449USD, with the ThinkPad 13 (Chrome version) shipping in June at a starting price of $399USD.
ThinkPad X260 answers the demand for a very light 12-inch ultrabook with astonishing battery life. The X260 with optional battery can deliver over 21 hours, and offers a full range of display, storage, memory, and connectivity options.
- Only 2.9lbs. and 0.79” thin
- Up to Intel 6th Gen Core i7 processors
- Up to 12.5” FHD (1920×1080) IPS
- Up to Windows 10 Pro
- Integrated Intel graphics
- 720p HD camera
- Up to 16GB DDR4 memory
- Up to 512GB SATA or PCIe
- Dolby Advanced Audio
- Up to 21 hours of battery life with PowerBridge (MobileMark 2012)
- Dimensions: 12.03” x 8.21” x 0.8”
- WLAN/WiGig & WWAN options
- Ports: 3 x USB 3.0, RJ45, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, 4-in-1 card reader
The ThinkPad X260 ships in February at a starting price of $929USD.
The latest ThinkPad L460 and L560 will provide Mil-Spec durability and ThinkPad confidence within a high-value package. These models deliver near-desktop computer performance while offering the mobility of a notebook.
- L460: Only 4.2lbs. and 0.96” thin
L560: Only 5.2lbs. and 1.09” thin
- Up to Intel 6th Gen Core i7 processor & Intel Celeron
- Up to FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, Anti-Glare
- Up to Windows 10 Pro
- L460: Intel HD Graphics 520 / AMD Exo Pro Radeon™ R5 with 2 GB DDR3 VRAM
L560: Intel HD Graphics 520 / Intel® HD Graphics 510
- L460: Up to 32GB memory
L560: Up to 16GB memory
- Up to Hybrid HDD (500GB) + 512GB SSD
- Stereo with Dolby Advanced Audio™
- Optional DVD-RW
- Ports: RJ45, Mini DisplayPort, VGA, 4-in-1 card reader, 3.5mm headphone/microphone, Smart card reader, Optional Fingerprint reader
The ThinkPad L460 and L560 models ship in February at a starting price of $749/$779USD respectively.