Lenovo has updated the ThinkVision X24 Pro monitor, and added the ThinkVision X1 27-inch UltraHD monitor to its lineup this year.
The ThinkVision X1 is a 7.5mm ultra-slim 27-inch UltraHD monitor with edge-to-edge anti-glare display. It is also the world’s first monitor to receive the TUV Eye-Comfort certification. With a USB Type-C port, the ThinkVision X1 is the perfect complement to the new ThinkPad X1 tablet, or other USB Type-C compatible devices. The full HD camera can also be adjusted to suit your needs, and with a built-in speaker VOIP collaboration is made even easier.
- Screen: 27-inch 4K2K (3840 x 2160) Borderless IPS Ultra-slim
- Viewing Angle: 178o/178o
- Brightness: 300 nits
- Contrast: 1300:1
- Response Time: 6ms
- Interface: Full function USB 3.1 Type C + DP 1.2 + HDMI 2.0
- USB Hub: 4 x USB 3.0
- Camera: Full HD camera w/ privacy cover + LED
- Audio: 2 x 3W speakers, dual array microphone
- Stand: Tilt adjustable chrome
The ThinkVision X1 monitor ships in March 2016 at a price of $799USD.
ThinkVision X24 Pro
The latest ThinkVision X24 Pro builds and improves on last year’s model. The ThinkVision X24 Pro monitor features a borderless 23.8-inch full HD IPS display which is viewable at any angle. This year’s model is also the world’s first monitor with an integrated Intel RealSense 3D camera, and features mDP and USB Type-C ports. In addition, an optional WiGig Bar for wireless connectivity to compatible notebooks or a Wireless Charging Stand to charge compatible mobile phones adds increased productivity.
- 23.8-inch Full HD (1920×1080) borderless IPS
- 250nits, 1000:1 contrast, 7ms response time
- mDP + USB Type C (w/power delivery)
- Intel RealSense SR300 3D camera
- 2 x 3W speaker, dual array mic
- Optional accessories: WiGig Bar w/2 x USB 3.0 port, A4WP Wireless charging stand
The ThinkVision X24 Pro will ship in May 2016 at a cost of $399USD. The optional WiGig Bar will cost $250USD, while the Wireless Charging Stand will cost $150USD.