Storage space on your computer is probably one of the things you struggle with on a daily basis, unless you stuffed a 1TB plus HDD into it. So what do you do when you start running out of space? Of course you start storing some things on cloud services like Dropbox, Google Photos and iCloud and for private files you pick up an external HDD or some sort of network attached storage. All of those solutions work great and they all have their own applications an uses but sometimes you need something small that can fit in your USB port and not stick out like a sore thumb – enter the SanDisk Ultra Fit Flash Drive.
This super small flash drive fits snuggly into your laptop USB port or desktop USB port and doesn’t get in the way if you want to leave it there. It’s also USB 3.0 compliant and comes in capacities between 16GB and 128GB. But best of all, the SanDisk Ultra Fit Flash Drive is priced right for those of us who are either on a budget or don’t want to spend an arm and a leg for a little extra storage. The 16GB version is a measly $8 while the highest capacity 128GB is a dirt cheap $31.99 on Amazon. This is an amazing deal!
- An ultrasmall, lowprofile, highspeed USB 3.0 flash drive that’s ideal for notebooks
- The fast way to move media between your devices
- Read speeds up to 150MB/s
- Write up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives
- Transfer a fulllength movie in less than 30 seconds
- Transfer a fulllength movie faster than standard USB 2.0 drives
- Keep private files private with included SanDisk SecureAccess software
If you’re in need of a little extra storage for your laptop or even desktop, the small SanDisk Ultra Fit is worth taking a look at, hit the link below to pick yours up!Buy From Amazon