With USB Type-C quickly gaining adoption in new devices, it opens up the possibilities for new accessories. HYPER has announced the availability of the HyperDrive 3-in-1 Connection Kit for USB Type-C Smartphone. This USB Type-C adapter plugs into your USB Type-C port and allows you to connect to and access USB 3.0 drives, SDSX, and micro SDXC memory cards from your smartphone or other devices.
Key features and specifications of the connection kit include:
- Connect USB 3.0 flash drive, SDXC and microSDXC to USB Type-C smartphones, tablets, 12″ MacBooks, laptops and devices
- Connect USB 3.0 hard drive and peripherals to USB Type-C 12″ MacBook and laptops.
- Perform 2-way high-speed data transfer of videos, photos, music, files etc. No software or app required.
- As compact & slim as the latest smartphones
- Apple 12″ MacBook 2015/2016
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus 6P
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy TabPro S
- LG G5
- HTC 10
- Microsoft Lumia 950, 950 XL
- Lenovo ZUK, ZUK Z2
- HP Spectre 13″
- Dell XPS 13/15
- Xiaomi 4C
- Huawei P9, MateBook 12″
- Meizu Pro 6
- LeEco Le 2 Pro
- Width: 2.4″ (61mm)
- Height (excluding USB Type-C connector): 0.75″ (19mm)
- Height (including USB Type-C connector): 1.05″ (27mm)
- Thickness: 0.4″ (10mm)
- Weight: 0.3oz (8,5g)
The connection kit is available from HYPER for $19.95USD.
What do you think about the HyperDrive 3-in-1 Connection Kit for USB Type-C Smartphone adapter? Is it something you’d find useful? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.Purchase from HYPER