Black Friday deals are pouring out all over the internet, as well as in brick and mortar stores, but Apple’s Black Friday deals are falling a bit flat. Many consumers were pretty excited that Apple decided to take part in Black Friday this year, hoping to snag a new Apple product at a good price. Now that Black Friday is here, Apple’s Black Friday deals are not as shiny as many wanted, but what did you expect? Here’s a quick rundown of what you’re going to find, in terms of Black Friday deals, over on Apple’s website.
- iPhone – Get an Apple Gift Card worth up to $50 when you buy select SIM-free iPhone models today. (iPhone SE, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus only)
- iPad – Get an Apple Gift Card worth up to $100 when you buy select iPad models today. (iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 4 only)
- Apple Watch – Get a $25 Apple Gift Card when you buy any Apple Watch Series 1 model today. (Not valid on Apple Watch series 2)
- Mac – Get a $150 Apple Gift Card when you buy select Mac computers today. (valid on all Macs but NOT on the new MacBook lineup)
- Apple TV – Get a $25 Apple Gift Card when you buy an Apple TV today.
That’s just about it. You’ll have to purchase your new Apple product at full retail and you’ll get yourself a nice Apple gift card for a future purchase. So yeah, that is a pretty laughable deal and people have taken to Twitter to voice their displeasure.
I can’t believe Apple’s Black Friday deal is a gift card. There was me thinking I was gonna get a half price Mac 😒
— Milena ☕ (@mings_mind) November 25, 2016
wow apple thinks we want a gift card if we buy an item from them???? FOR BLACK FRIDAY?? I WANT HALF OFF OF AN IPAD YALL
— sām (@larrie2187) November 25, 2016
— Bartosz (@bartknows) November 25, 2016
While I can certainly understand the anger over these “deals” did we really expect anything better from Apple? I mean, I use Apple products and buy them myself but I’ve come to expect that Apple will never give you a deal on anything. Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you want a real deal on a computer, you’re better off looking in the PC world.
What do you think of Apple’s Black Friday deals? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.