Alright, I have to admit that when I saw the CHEMION smart Bluetooth LED glasses video I was floored, totally have to try these. While these are probably not the most high-tech thing in the world, (and not everyone will care about them) these LED glasses look like a whole lot of fun. The CHEMION app on both Google Play and Apple’s App Store, allows you to program the LED glasses with a wide variety of patterns and messages to suit your needs. It looks like the user is still able to see through the glasses themselves while delivering the message out of the front. The coolest demo video is the one below where the company made a cosplay Wrench mask from Watchdogs 2.
There’s a whole world of fun possible with the CHEMION LED glasses and we’re hoping we’ll get a pair to review for you soon. Here’s a few key features as shown in the company’s Amazon listing.
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, foldable, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
The CHEMION’s are priced at $69USD on Amazon and you can hit the link below to find your respective country’s outlet of sale. If you pick up a pair of these let us know how you like them in the comments below or on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Keep an eye out for our review in the future if we’re able to get our hands on a pair of these glasses.Source: CHEMION