Being away for vacation means catching up on some “old” news, one of which includes the release of Titanfall: Assault for Android and iOS devices. Developed by Nexon M in conjunction with Respawn Entertainment, the game brings the Titanfall franchise to mobile phones and tablets.
Following a different format than the console games of the same series, Titanfall: Assault is a real-time strategy (RTS) game which focuses on card collection and upgrading. Gameplay is pretty simple and requires you to drag pilots onto the battlefield and use the familiar Burn Cards to make your way through battlegrounds including Crash Site, Angel City, and Boneyard. Rewards are obtained through caches obtained after winning a battle and allow you to upgrade your Titans, obtain new Burn Cards, and credits.
Features of the game include:
- Deploy your Pilots and Titans in fast-paced, fluid battles
- Fight head-to-head in dynamic Real-Time Strategy warfare
- Deploy your forces on multiple maps across The Frontier
- Combine and conquer with a powerful deck of Pilots, Titans, and Burn Cards
- Upgrade your squad to conquer the Frontier
The free-to-play game also features guilds and PvP combat, as well as in-app purchases.