Oracle announced the purchase of LiveLOOK – a real-time, visual collaboration technology for co-browsing and screen sharing. Of course the deal isn’t solidified until the government powers that be give their blessing. Oracle says LiveLOOK will enhance their customer’s real-time engagements in Oracle’s Service Cloud.
“Consumers are increasingly conducting transactions across multiple digital channels such as web and mobile. Meeting consumer demands and exceeding their expectations for web and mobile service and support will improve customer satisfaction and enhance revenue,” said David Vap, Group Vice President, Oracle Product Development. “With LiveLOOK, the Oracle Service Cloud will enable customer service and sales agents to deliver exceptional customer experiences.”
“LiveLOOK’s innovative multi-channel co-browse and visual collaboration technology puts agents on the same page with consumers to improve customer experience and enhance sales,” said Igor Khalatian CEO, LiveLOOK. “We have enjoyed a successful partnership integrated with the Oracle Service Cloud, and we are now thrilled to join Oracle’s leading Customer Experience portfolio.”
Read on below for more bullet points from the Oracle Press Release.
- Oracle today announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire LiveLOOK, a leading provider of real-time, visual collaboration technology for co-browsing and screen sharing.
- LiveLOOK’s cloud-based co-browse technology enables customer service and sales agents to collaborate and visually guide consumers through web and mobile environments to resolve issues effectively and improve the quality of buying decisions.
- Oracle has over 100 global customers using LiveLOOK’s co-browse technology as an embedded part of Oracle Service Cloud offering.
- Together, Oracle and LiveLOOK will enable modern customer service organizations to directly engage with consumers, bolstering customer satisfaction, agent efficiency, and revenue growth across web and mobile channels. The Oracle Service Cloud is an integral part of the Oracle Customer Experience Cloud, which includes Commerce, Sales, Service, Social and Marketing clouds, and enables a seamless and integrated exceptional customer experience from the first touch point through the entire customer lifecycle.
- LiveLOOK customers will benefit with a more seamless path to the Oracle Service Cloud suite and overall Customer Experience portfolio offering, with no disruption to their current solution. The Oracle Service Cloud customers who are currently using the LiveLOOK solution will also be able to take advantage of some of the latest LiveLOOK co-browse capabilities as part of their standard Oracle Service Cloud upgrade.
Last Updated on November 27, 2018.