Tomorrow is pre-order day for you iPhone 6 buyers and T-Mobile has finally announced their iPhone 6 Prices. Read on below for the full break down courtesy of T-Mo news.
Information below from T-Mo news:
- 16GB iPhone 6: $0 down and 24 equal monthly payments of $27.08
- 64GB iPhone 6: $99.99 down with 24 monthly payments of $27.08
- 128GB iPhone 6: $199.99 down with 24 monthly payments of $27.08
- 16GB iPhone 6 Plus: $0 down with 24 equal monthly payments of $31.24
- 64GB iPhone 6 Plus: $99.99 down with 24 monthly payments of $31.25
- 128GB iPhone 6 Plus: $199.99 down with 24 monthly payments of $31.25
Which translates to a full retail price of….
- 16GB iPhone 6 – $649.92
- 64GB iPhone 6 – $749.91
- 128GB iPhone 6 – $849.91
- 16GB iPhone 6 plus – $749.76
- 64GB iPhone 6 plus – $849.75
- 128GB iPhone 6 plus – $949.75
$650 for the lowest end iPhone 6 and $950 for the largest iPhone 6 Plus, we knew these wouldn’t come cheap. 128GB in a phone without an SD card is sure tempting but dat price! Only time will tell how many Apple will sell and if they still have as loyal a following. With Android eating away at the market Apple does have their work cut out for them. Still confusing as to why the opted to stay with a 16GB and not make the low end 32GB. Will you be buying an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.