Android Wear, Apple Watch and a handful of other independent alternative smartwatch makers are pushing and shoving to get their piece of the pie. Now we welcome another player into the scene, Com1. This $150 Android Wear device is reminiscent of the LG watch at first glance and is claiming a battery life of 2 days, which is a selling point for some consumers. The Com1 is also IP67 waterproof and rated to 1m and offered in both aluminum grade 6061 and stainless steel. Check out the full specs below.
■ CPU: 1GHz XBurst-based Ingenic JZ4775
– Dedicated 2D graphics engine
– VPU (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264, VP8, RV9), 720p@30fps
– 256KB L2 cache RAM
– 512 MB LPDDR1
– 4 GB eMMC
■ 4-in-1 combo wireless connectivity:
– WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n at 2.4/5 GHz)
– Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR (BLE Compliant)
– 1.6” AMOLED Display , 320 x 320 resolution, 16.7 Million Colors , LED back light, Brightness: 300 cd/m^2.
■ Touchscreen support
– 3-axis gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer, Pedometer, GPS, Heart Rate Sensor
– Pressure, Humidity and Temperature
■ Audio: DMIC, speaker
■ Power: USB and 400 mAH Battery, with PMU and a custom magnetic lock 4-pin charger.
-Battery life of 2 days (approx.).
The Com1 offers much of the same thing LG, Samsung and Moto offer in their watches but at a much more affordable price. Hit the link below to check out the Indiegogo campaign.
Indiegogo Page: Com1 Smartwatch
Last Updated on