No doubt building on the success of the recently released Furious 7 movie and the Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious standalone DLC expansion pack, gamers will finally be able to drive eight vehicles that appeared in the latest Fast & Furious movie right in Forza Horizon 2 itself.
The standard monthly Forza Horizon 2 car pack features 6 new vehicles, the “Furious 7” Car Pack has an additional two vehicles and includes every vehicle from the Forza Horizon Presents Fast & Furious expansion pack:
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 1970 Plymouth Cuda “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 2014 Maserati Ghibli S “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 2015 Dodge Charger R/T “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 2015 Dodge Challenger “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 1998 Toyota Supra “Fast & Furious” Edition
In case you haven’t played the expansion pack yet, do yourself a favour and pick it up while it’s still free (the price goes to $10 after April 10th). In order to play the same cars within Forza Horizon 2 though, you’ll have to drop $5 (which isn’t a bad price if you pick up the expansion pack for free) to be able to explore and race through the rest of the south of France in these eight new vehicles.
Additionally, it looks like this car pack is for the Xbox One version only, no word on whether an Xbox 360 version will follow, even though the Fast & Furious standalone expansion was available on both consoles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SlgE4R8JSESource: Xbox Wire