Many of us use the cloud to transfer and store many of our files for numerous reasons. However, there are times when you may need quick access to a file and you don’t have an Internet connection, or want to share files with someone else on a different ecosystem. While there are many apps to do that, The Power Company has introduced the Flex-Card – a portable universal data storage device which lets you transfer pictures, videos, music, and other files between Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
Using a USB 3.0 connection, the Flex-Card fits in your wallet and allows you to copy, move, cut, paste, delete, and rename files, backup your photos, videos and music from your Mac or PC, stream music or movies directly from the Flex-Card to your phone, tablet, or computer, and even lets you charge your Windows, Android, or iOS device using your computer without the need for a charging cord. Slightly smaller than a credit card, this universal data storage device includes iPhone 30-pin and 8-pin Lightning connectors, microUSB, USB 3.0, and USB-C connectors to cover pretty much any device you can think of.
“With all the problems people have experienced with the Cloud and browser based storage, the Flex-Card should make technology users feel more secure by not utilizing an Internet connection.”
– Gene Aikens, Flex-Card Designer.
Major features include:
- Copy/Move files between Android, Apple/iOS Mobile Devices, Tablets, PC, and/or MAC into the Flex-Card.
- No Internet Needed: Open files directly from the Flex-Card w/o using a Cloud system or needing to be connected to the internet.
- Stream all your Music and Movies directly from the Flex-Card to your Mobile Device.
- Speed: The Flex-Card runs at the fastest 3.0 speed, allowing users to transfer files fast and efficiently.
- Charge any Apple, Android, or Windows Mobile device 100% directly from your computer without a charging cable.
- Case Friendly: With it’s flexible adapters, the Flex-Card can fit any case that’s connected to your device.
- Encryption: Add a password for added security when storing personal data.
- File Management: Copy/Cut/Paste/Delete/Rename & Create Folders.
- Backup: Backup all of your Photos,Videos, and Music from a MAC or PC.
The Flex-Card will come in 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, and 256GB capacities and have a 180MB/s read/40MB/s write speed from the Flex-Card to USB, and 18MB/s read/10MB/s write from the device to iOS device speed.
The Power Company is no stranger to Indiegogo campaigns and has successfully completed and delivered on three already, The Charge Card, The Smart Card, and The iPocket Drive, so you know that the Flex-Drive will happen if you choose to support it. They’ve already met their initial $3,000 goal after only two days and hope to reach their third stretch goal of $300,000 in the next 45 days with delivery to commence in October of this year.
Take a look at the product video below and if you’re interested hit the link to support The Power Company’s Flex-Drive Indiegogo campain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N3nU5Ed89QSupport Flex-Card on Indiegogo