Thirty-five years after the original Pac-Man was released, Namco Bandai has teamed up with Hipster Whale – developer of Crossy Road – to bring you a new time waster – PAC-MAN 256: Endless Wave.
The concept is pretty simple, after all it is Pac-Man. Chomp the dots, get the power pellets and chase the ghosts. PAC-MAN 256 adds coins, power ups and a new “256 glitch” to the game in order to mix it up a bit. In this version of the game, the board never ends and it’s up to you to see just how long you can last.
- PAC-MAN perfectly reinvented for your mobile phone or tablet
- Outsmart ghosts with over 15 ridiculous power ups: Laser, Tornado, Giant and much more
- Stay ahead of the super-villain lurking in PAC-MAN since the beginning: The Glitch
- Take on a new gang of revived retro-ghosts including Sue, Funky, and Spunky
- Waka waka on PAC-DOTS and string a 256 combo for a super special surprise
- Controller support
PAC-MAN 256: Endless Wave is now available for Android and iOS for your dose of nostalgia with a twist.
Have you downloaded it yet? What are your thoughts on the latest Pac-Man game? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook![button type=”link” link=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.bandainamcoent.pacman256″ variation=”btn-danger” target=”blank”]Google Play Store[/button][button type=”link” link=”https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/pac-man-256-endless-arcade/id1002340615?mt=8″ variation=”btn-danger” target=”blank”]Apple App Store[/button]
Last Updated on November 27, 2018.