The time has come once again ladies and gents, time for another giveaway! We always strive to make our giveaways accessible to everyone we can but when it’s us that has to cover shipping, we can only make the giveaway available to the lower 48 US States. Sorry Canada and the rest of the world, we love you so be sure to look out for another giveaway coming soon that will be International! No go this time though.
Today we’re giving away the Scosche BoomBottle H20 which Jason Bouwmeester reviewed a few weeks back, you can read that full review right here. Here’s a little tl;dr in case you want the gist of his review.
The Scosche boomBOTTLE H2O Bluetooth speaker is a great speaker for the beach, by the pool, on the boat, or even cycling. It has decent sound and great battery life, fits nicely into a cycling water bottle holder, and is 100% waterproof so you don’t have to worry about it falling into the water and getting wrecked. Rated 4.3 out of 5 stars.
So check out the Rafflecopter widget below to see what you need to do to enter the contest and be sure to read the terms and conditions! Those are always important, and don’t forget, this is US lower 48 States only, please do not enter if you do not have a lower 48 shipping address.
- The promoter is: Techaeris.com located in Chicago, IL.
- Employees of Techaeris.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via //techaeris.com
- Closing date for entry will be August 30, 2015 12:00am CST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Techaeris.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: By Rafflecopter
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or obtain an address to where the prize shall be sent to.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [US] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Contest open to lower 48 states of the United States only.