What’s gaming these days without being able to hook up with your gamer buddies for some raids, or just good old chit-chat while playing different games? Turtle Beach has had gamers covered with many different options in the past and have announced that the Ear Force® Recon 50 series gaming headsets will be available at retail starting tomorrow, September 25, 2015.
The entry-level, over-ear Recon 50 series gaming headsets will be available in three different versions: the Ear Force Recon 50 for PC (red), the Ear Force Recon 50X for Xbox One (green), and the Ear Force Recon 50P for PlayStation®4 (blue).
The full list of features for the Ear Force Recon 50 series gaming headsets includes:
- Comfortable Design – Weighing-in at just seven ounces, these super lightweight and comfortable over-ear headsets and are perfect for hours-long, marathon gaming sessions.
- Great Sound – The Recon 50 series gaming headsets feature large, full-range 40mm Neodymium speaker drivers that deliver sizzling highs and thunderous lows while the synthetic leather-wrapped ear-cups provide improved bass response and noise isolation.
- Convenient Controls – In-line controls place Mic Mute and Master Volume conveniently at your fingertips.
- Mic Check – An adjustable, high-sensitivity boom mic picks-up your voice loud and clear for in-game and online chat, and can be removed when listening to music and watching movies.
- Compatibility – The Recon 50 series gaming headsets are compatible with virtually any device with a standard 3.5mm jack, including the new Xbox One controller and other Xbox One controllers via the Ear Force Headset Audio Controller (sold separately), PlayStation 4 controllers, PC, Mac, mobile and tablet devices.
The Ear Force Recon 50 series headsets will be available from Turtle Beach and at participating retailers starting tomorrow (September 25) for an MSRP of $39.95USD.
Will you be picking up a pair of Ear Force Recon 50’s for your PC, Xbox One, or PlayStation 4? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on