We’re pretty much a family focused and centered tech website here at Techaeris and we generally stay away from profanity and other not kid-friendly type posts. For this reason we’ve shortened the name of the charity in this story to FCancer with their blessing and permission. My father passed away from prostate cancer and that’s a huge reason why I agreed to post this on our site. X-Doria and FCancer have teamed up to make some kick butt iPhone cases which you can buy and help fund cancer research. Read the full press release below!
Santa Monica, CA – (Oct. 13, 2015) – FCancer has partnered with X-Doria to launch a new line of limited edition iPhone 6S and 6S Plus cases to help raise funds and awareness towards cancer.FCancer is changing the cancer space by improving health outcomes through digital initiatives, early detection programs, education, and uniting communities through events. By purchasing one of the limited edition FCancer cases, supporters will be able to show how they really feel about cancer, while also giving back and aiding in finding a cure to this life-threatening disease.
The X-Doria limited edition FCancer cases are from its Scene Plus line, which are designed to provide slim-fitting, protective, pocketable cases. The cases provide superior protection while also boasting an eye-catching FCancer design. The cases include a wrap around, rubber bumper with a raised bezel on the front to protect the screen from scratches, drops and bumps. Proceeds of every case sold will be given towards the fight against cancer.
October is breast cancer awareness month and statistics such as “1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime” from the American Cancer Society, make it crucial to bring awareness to this issue. The special pink X-Doria FCancer case is now available, and proceeds will go towards the following:
- Molecular profiling & biomarkers research in breast cancer o ignored
- Partnership with the Women’s Breast & Heart Initiative (WBHI), which mobilizes people and resources to provide at-risk women with the education, screening and/or treatment needed to fight breast cancer and heart disease.
- Digital campaign highlighting need for regular breast self-exam and age appropriate mammography schedule. See attached infographic, shareable postcards encouraging loved ones to know their body, know when it changes and know when to take action:
- Toronto event featuring top DJ duo, Nervo (www.nervomusic.com), plus other events in Miami, Los Angeles, Montreal, and more, to promote community engagement around breast cancer prevention and early detection.
- Partnering with programs that offer support beyond medical care, including education around fertility risks and preservation options, sexual health, nutrition, exercise and school/work transition, and coping for young women with breast cancer.
The X-Doria limited edition iPhone 6S and 6S Plus Fuck Cancer cases are $29.99 at XDoriaLife.com, Amazon.com and LetsFCancer.com.
X-Doria is a leading maker of fashion-forward accessories for mobile lifestyles. From the beginning, a commitment to approachable fashion and customer-centric design has been the hallmarks of X-Doria products. Today, X-Doria continues to break new ground in fashion and design for mobile accessories. Products such as Scene Plus, Engage Folio, KidFit and now Defense Lux continue to lead the way in mobile accessories for a new generation of mobile consumers. o ignored
Learn more about X-Doria at XDoriaLife.com.
Follow X-Doria facebook.com/xdoriaproducts
FCancer is dedicated to the prevention and early detection of cancer; it is a movement that creates a raw and authentic space by harnessing the cumulative experience of their community, Generation Connected. Gen-C is defined by a behavior rather than a birthdate, they consume digital content as their main source of information and may span across traditional generations. With wit, edge, and humor, FCancer is changing the way people talk about cancer. Through digital media, programs and events, FCancer believes its community will be the generation that ultimately improves health outcomes. FCancer is a tax-exempt 501(c) 3 registered charity co-founded by Yael Cohen Braun and Julie Greenbaum. For more information, visit LetsFCancer.com or follow @letsfcancer.