Parties are fun, right? Getting together with friends, listening to music, maybe a few tasty beverages. Sometimes some of those friends may even like to dance. Sure you could go to a club or something, but why do that when you can set up a 1byone Crystal Super LED stage light and have your very own mini rave?
Now, you might be thinking to yourself: “Self… I don’t have room for an entire lighting rig for my parties.” If you are thinking that just stop it. Stop it right now. The 1byone Crystal Super LED stage light is a mere 8.6″ in diameter, and it’s just under 8″ tall. You can change the entire mood of your get together without taking up a lot of room. Put it on a table, attach it to the ceiling, go crazy! Getting it set up in an appropriate spot is really just the first step before starting your party with awesome flashing lights.
Once you know where you’re going to put your lights, you’ll want to know how to use them. There are really only two steps, but then some additional information and clarification about the different modes and how they work.
1.Connect the outer adapter to the DC Jack at the back of product, and then insert the plug into correct power socket
2.Press the MENU button to select different working modes: Automatic Mode, Sound Control Mode, DMX 512 Control Mode
Automatic Mode: Mode Display shows A1-A8
- A1 Lighting Effect: Red, Green, White, Yellow, Blue
- A2 Lighting Effect: Red
- A3 Lighting Effect: Green, Yellow
- A4 Lighting Effect: Blue, White
- A5 Lighting Effect: Red, Blue, White
- A6 Lighting Effect: Random combination of different colors. Color combinations change
- A7 Lighting Effect: Random combination of different colors. Color combinations change and flash
- A8 Lighting Effect: Random combination of different colors. Color combinations changeSound Control Mode:
If the Mode Display shows S1 and S2, it means Sound Control Mode
- S1 Lighting Effect: LED light flashes. Motor would not rotate
- S2 Lighting Effect: LED light flashes and color changes. Motor rotation controlled by ambient sound volume and rhythm
DMX 512 Control Mode: If the Mode Display shows AXXX (XXX means 3 numbers from 000 to 255), it means DMX 512 Control Mode
AXXX Lighting Effect: Dome Light is controlled by 6 channels of DMX512
Easy, right? If there were a third step, it would probably be “Have fun at your awesome party.”
So turn on the loud techno music, fire up the 1byone Crystal Super LED stage light and rock out. This light system will hopefully prevent any unfortunate situations leading to The Cheat getting grounded (watch the video below, it’ll all make sense).
You can light up your parties for only $35.99 at the link below.[button link=”http://amzn.to/1N9u9br” icon=”fa-shopping-cart” side=”left” target=”blank” color=”285b5e” textcolor=”ffffff”]Purchase on Amazon[/button]
Last Updated on August 11, 2019.