Are you rocking an Android Wear device? In need of a new watch face? Something dressy? Playful? Google just added designer watch faces for Android Wear and you can pick them up now, free. Google realizes that more actual “watch” companies are embracing Android Wear (Fossil and TAG Heuer) and they need to offer up some more elegant watch face solutions. Google has teamed up with nine brands to bring these watches to life and they include.
- Ted Baker: Reveal your sophisticated side with ten gorgeous designs.
- Melissa Joy Manning: Rock a different birthstone for every month of the year.
- Vivienne Tam: Watch Opera Girl twirl, take a selfie, and more.
- Nicole Miller: Stay on track and in style with Nicole Miller’s pop art.
- Y-3: Sport the styles of Yohji Yamamoto, inspired by the beauty of human movement.
- Mango: Add instant chic to any outfit with this ready-to-wear watch face.
- Zoe Jordan: Free your time of clutter with the clean lines of modern design.
- Harajuku Kawaii!: Express your playful side with this adorable and vibrant watch face.
- ASICS: Motivate yourself to stay active with the help of your fitness buddy.
Android phone owners can get these watch faces straight away while iPhone owners will have to wait a few days for the Android Wear app to update. So head on over to the Playstore to hook your timepiece up with some new swag! What do you think of these new watch faces? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
Last Updated on