The likelihood that USB-C is going to be the next standard in USB charging and data transfer is very high. But not everyone is there yet. Products like the Nexus 6P, Chromebook Pixel and the 12″ Apple MacBook all have USB-C connections. But what about all those USB-A connectors you still have? Well 1byone has a solution for your USB woes, their USB-C to USB 3.0 hub. This hub gives you three USB-A 3.0 ports as well as an Ethernet port which will allow you to use your other peripherals on a USB-C device. It’s really a handy little device and the design is aluminum and very premium feeling.
- Designed for the latest computers New MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel etc with USB-C ports.
- LED indicator reveals power status and hub working status.
- Multiple USB 3.0 interface supports plug and play, 3-port hub with 1-Port Ethernet, free drive, hot swapping, easy to use and carry.
- Support USB 3.0 super speed, rates up to 5Gbps transmission, downward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 specifications.
- Package contents: USB 3.0 HUB, USB 3.0 data cable, Velcro,User Manual, Warranty card. Manual, Warranty card.
The 1byone USB-C to USB 3.0 hub would make a great stocking stuffer for that tech geek in your life who has adopted USB-C early and still has USB-A devices they need to use. Hit the link below to pick up your hub from Amazon, at the time of this posting the hub is going for $27.99.[button link=”http://amzn.to/1Mk6XAh” icon=”fa-external-link” side=”left” target=”blank” color=”285b5e” textcolor=”ffffff”]Source: Purchase On Amazon[/button]
Last Updated on August 11, 2019.