House of Marley is introducing a few new products in its 2016 lineup, including a classically-designed digital turntable — the Stir It Up. The turntable features natural bamboo details, and is simple in form with a built-in pre-amp to sync to your favourite House of Marley speakers. Other new products include NESTA, a new set of in-ear headphones crafted with Zirconia ceramic casings and 6mm drivers, and a pair of portable speakers which boast slim and sleek designs, bold acoustics and longer playtimes — the Riddim BT and Little Get Together. The VOYAGE BT in-ear headphones are geared towards those with active lifestyles and include ear loops for a more secure fit.
House of Marley is also integrating the Qualcomm AllPlay smart media platform into its line of home audio systems, which allows users to sync their One Foundation, Get Together, and Get Up, Stand Up speakers with a wide range of other audio players for maximum listening enjoyment.
“We could not be more excited to roll out the most advanced and beautifully designed members of our audio line to date,” said Sam Vanderveer, senior vice president and general manager of House of Marley. “Our products are an extension of a creative, adventurous lifestyle, and we love to lead the way in that lifestyle by surprising our customers and bringing them products like they never imagined before.”
House of Marley’s 2016 lineup includes:
- Stir It Up classic turntable: (MSRP$199.99) A classically-designed turntable and category first for House of Marley. The Stir It Up turntable is simple in form and rich in materials with natural bamboo details and a built-in pre-amp to sync with your favorite Marley speakers.
- Nesta ceramic in-ear headphones: (MSRP $49.99) New state-of-the-art in-ear headphones designed for an ergonomic and comfortable fit. The zirconia ceramic housing and stainless steel trim create a jeweled aesthetic. Acoustically balanced with 6mm dynamic drivers that offer plenty of bass, there’s also a convenient inline mic with a 3-button controller for premium sound control.
- Voyage BT in-ear headphones: (MSRP $99.99) Activate your sound with these amazingly versatile sweat-proof wireless in-ear headphones. Perfect for an active lifestyle, the Voyage BT features a flexible loop for a comfortable and secure fit. Adjustable cord length with microphone and 3-button controller. Sustainably crafted with wearability and design with an active lifestyle in mind. Your sound can keep stride with you.
- Rise on-ear headphones: (MSRP $99.99) A headphone with iconic style, paying homage to the brand’s roots with a modern touch. Featuring a 50mm dynamic driver housed within ear cushions sustainably designed for comfort, the new RISE headphones are an instant lifestyle essential and the ideal audio companion. Lift up, tune up, rise up.
- Buffalo Soldier BT on-ear headphones: (MSRP $149.99) Modern and sustainably designed with FSC Certified Wood, the new Buffalo Soldier on-ear headphones are powered with 40mm dynamic drivers. Our new wireless headphone continues to demonstrate our commitment to delivering sustainable products that are soulfully designed and engineered to perform.
- Little Get Together BT speaker: (MSRP $149.99) Refresh of the signature House of Marley audio staple: the Get Together. Like its big brother… more sound, but in a smaller, more portable form.
- Riddim BT speaker: (MSRP $129.99) Our new ultra-portable Bluetooth speaker with stage-worthy stance and sleek style. The Riddim BT houses 1.5” drivers and dual passive radiators paired with a tuned DSP that rocks the competition. Easy to take on the go whenever and wherever you are with the removable leather strap.
- Bag of Riddim 2 portable Bluetooth speaker: ($249.99) Portable packaging and ultra premium quality make BAG OF RIDDIM 2 a music lover’s envy. An integrated auxiliary input lets you connect hundreds of other devices, while a built-in USB port is included for easy charging. This singular audio system also includes an integrated Rewind fabric traveling bag crafted from organic cotton, hemp and RPET. Unrivaled sound and the convenience of Bluetooth make this system the perfect companion for an outing with friends or lounging around the house.
House of Marley remains dedicated to creating superior quality products in a way that is environmentally sustainable, finding new proprietary solutions to manufacturing impeccable quality products with mindfully sourced materials, such as FSC certified natural woods, recyclable metals and its new REGRIND™ recycled synthetic material that is featured in the Rebel BT and other products debuting in 2016.
Last Updated on November 27, 2018.