Telltale Publishing has announced that they’ll be bringing the survival-horror crafting game 7 Days To Die in collaboration with the developer, The Fun Pimps, to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this June. Currently available on Steam for $24.99, the game has a 9/10 rating from nearly 30,000 reviews.
7 Days To Die is set in a post-apocalyptic world that is both brutally unforgiving and overrun by the undead. The open-world survival game is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, tower defense, and role-playing games. Players can explore, craft, loot, mine, and of course fight for survival in the open-world.
The console versions of 7 Days To Die will add a new multiplayer mode supporting local split-screen for couch play, additional online multiplayer modes, and other features will be revealed in the coming weeks.
“Telltale Publishing seeks to bring the best and most innovative games in their genres to new audiences. 7 Days to Die has already thrilled over 1.5 million PC users worldwide, and we’re delighted to bring this game from the PC to consoles everywhere,” said Steve Allison, SVP Publishing at Telltale, Inc. “The Fun Pimps have redefined what the survival genre can be with unrivalled world-building, crafting, and character growth. With overwhelmingly positive user feedback for the PC version, we can’t wait to expose a brand new audience to this exceptional and terrifying sandbox experience.”
Game features allow you to:
- Explore & Craft – Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want while you craft and repair weapons, clothes, armor, tools, vehicles, and more.
- Build – Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps and defensive positions to survive the undead – the world is fully destructible and moldable.
- Cooperate or Compete – Includes two player split screen mode, with support for up to 8 players online, in Player versus Player, co-op survival, or co-op creative modes.
- Create – Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself friends. Enjoy unlimited access to nearly 400 in-game items and 1,200 unique building blocks in creative mode.
- Improve – Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 to Die is the only true survival RPG with nearly 50 multi-tiered skill and perk groups.
If you pre-order 7 Days To Die, you’ll receive exclusive access to 5 character skins from Telltale’s The Walking Dead series of games, including Lee Everett and Michonne.
Check out the live action trailer for 7 Days To Die below!
7 Days To Die is slated to be released in June on the consoles for $29.99USD, in both digital and retail formats, and is available for pre-order at GameStop, Best Buy, GAME, and Amazon.
Have you been playing 7 Days To Die already? Are you looking forward to it coming to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.Pre-order for Xbox One from Amazon Pre-order for PlayStation 4 from Amazon