FORMSFIELD: Interesting 3D Printing Boutique


FORMSFIELD is an online 3D printing boutique that you can utilize for a number of things from 3D printed items for home use to marketing your items in their store. A few months ago FORMSFIELD sent me a direct message via Twitter simply asking me a good shipping address for a “gift” they wanted to send me. The company didn’t ask for a review nor did they ask for a feature on Techaeris, they simply sent me their “gift” and I haven’t heard a peep from them since. But I was impressed enough with what they sent that I felt our readers should at the very least check out their work.

3D printing is becoming popular but 3D printers aren’t exactly cheap, especially if you want something that will produce an item with great detail and use premium materials. This is where FORMSFIELD might actually be a good service for some individuals and even businesses. FORMSFIELD will take your design and print it for you and deliver it to your door, basically doing all the hard work for you.

The company also offers a store front for designs you think might be marketable and sellable but you can’t produce to scale. The company will take 20% of any sales of your product on their store leaving you with a more than fair 80% take home. The company sent me a 3D printed version of the Techaeris logo and it came out rather nice. I would have liked to see more detail in the hawk’s face but I’m not complaining. It was a nice gesture and I have something very unique. They also sent along a keychain LED flashlight that’s rather handy as well. The materials they used for these items is graphene produced in Poland.

FORMSFIELD makes some unique items. Be sure to check out their website and see if their services might be something you need.

[button link=”” icon=”fa-external-link” side=”left” target=”blank” color=”285b5e” textcolor=”ffffff”]Source: 3D Printing[/button]

Last Updated on January 23, 2017.


Marvel’s Inhumans Film Removed From Schedule, May Be Cancelled

LeEco Unveils Three Android Smartphones


Latest Articles

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap