The Canadian studio behind Slender: The Arrival has released their first-person action/exploration game Valley on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam for PC.
Set in a hidden valley in the middle of the Rocky Mountains filled with a variety of wonderous creatures and sweeping vistas, players are tasked with seeking out an ancient and incredibly powerful relic. The valley’s predecessors have attempted to harness it, and now it’s up to the player to explore The Valley while attempting to capture and harness the power of the Lifeseed for good. By using the abilities of the L.E.A.F. exosuit, players will experience a truly 3D world as they leap to incredible heights and sprint effortlessly across expansive landscapes. As they explore, players will collect orbs of life, dash through forests, leap between structures, and uncover clues while wielding control over the life and death of the living creatures and plant life around you.
Gameplay features include:
- Move faster, jump higher: Make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: The L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: The more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: Upgrade your suit with new abilities and strength.
- Explore: The world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
Valley is now available for $19.99USD and is rated T for Teen (Blood, Violence). Have you picked up Valley? Let us know what you think of it in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.