Belkin has announced the Powerhouse Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone, offering consumers an easy 2-in-1 charging solution for their iPhones and Apple Watches. The dock features a built-in Apple Watch magnetic charging module and an integrated lightning connector for the iPhone.
“Most people who have an Apple watch also have an iPhone, so a combined charging solution just makes sense,” said Melody Saffery, senior director of product management at Belkin. “The Powerhouse Charge Dock is designed with the consumer in mind – it organically integrates both chargers into its design so all you need to do is plug it in and go.”
Features of the Powerhouse Charge Dock include:
- Built-in Apple Watch magnetic charging module with integrated lightning connector for the iPhone
- Integrated 2-in-1 charging solution optimally charges the Apple Watch and iPhone simultaneously
- Elevated design keeps the Apple Watch and iPhone more protected and easier to see while charging
- MFi certification ensures that this product passed rigorous mechanical, stress, and electrical tests per Apple standards
- 3.4A total power (1A for Apple Watch, 2.4A for iPhone)
- Built-in power supply
- 1.2M/4FT cable
The Powerhouse Charge Dock supports Apple Watch, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Edition, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and iPhone 5. The Powerhouse Charge Dock is available for an MSRP of $99 on Belkin’s website, at Best Buy and other leading retailers globally.[button link=”http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F8J200/” icon=”fa-external-link” side=”left” target=”blank” color=”285b5e” textcolor=”ffffff”]Source: Belkin[/button]
Last Updated on September 4, 2016.