With the launch of the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus yesterday, it was confirmed that there would be no headphone jack and that Bluetooth or Lightning Audio headphones would be required to listen to your favourite tunes on Apple’s latest smartphone. If you opt to use Lightning headphones, then you run into another issue: how do you charge your iPhone while listening to music?
- Dual functionality so you can listen to Lightning Audio and charge at the same time
- Compatible with Lightning Audio headphones and Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter (note: supports one Lightning Audio device and one charger only)
- Supports pass-through charging up to 12W for iPhone and iPad
- Supports up to 48 kHz, 24-bit audio output
- Works with the Apple iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case and battery packs for on the go charging
Whether you want to charge in the car, on the go, or at home, the Belkin adapter makes it possible to listen to music and power your iPhone, simultaneously.
“We’re excited to offer the Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar to our customers, extending our family of RockStar multi-port products and creating an easy way for people to charge and listen on the go,” says Steve Malony, VP, GM Belkin.
The Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar adapter will be available October 10 for an MSRP of $39.95USD at Belkin.com and Apple retail stores.
What do you think about the newest Belkin adapter? Will it solve your charging while listening to music on your new iPhone 7 issue? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.Source: Belkin