The new, completely live-action psychological horror game from Wales Interactive and Splendy Games will be released later this month. The Bunker will arrive on PC and PS4 on September 20th followed by Xbox One on September 23rd. The game was filmed on location in a real decommissioned nuclear bunker located in Essex, England.
You are John, a boy born in a secret government nuclear bunker in England on 3rd July 1986, the day the bombs fell. 30 years later, everyone you knew and loved has died. You are the last remaining survivor.
You exist as best you can, following the rules and sticking to the routine. But when an alarm is triggered, your mind begins to self-destruct. You must venture deeper and deeper into the bunker discovering long forgotten zones and uncovering dark and repressed memories that finally reveal the terrible secret of the bunker.
Features of The Bunker include:
- An incredible cast including Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful, Assassin’s Creed 3), Grahame Fox (Game of Thrones), and Jerome St. John Blake (Star Wars)
- A completely live action, full HD, cinematic experience with high production values.
- Filmed in a genuine decommissioned nuclear bunker in Essex, England.
- A complex, twisting plot written by award-winning screenwriters behind The Witcher, Broken Sword, and SOMA.
- Explore the bunker to its deepest depths, searching through computer files, documents and recordings to unlock John’s dark suppressed childhood memories.
- Complete with achievements, a platinum trophy and hidden secrets, including John’s scattered childhood Wooden Toys for eagle-eyed players.
- A neo-retro soundtrack by UK composer Dom Shovelton which will be available as DLC.
The Bunker will be available for £15.99/€19.99/$19.99 on PS4 & Xbox One.
Are you looking forward to The Bunker? How do you think a live action game will play out on consoles? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.