We’ve reviewed quite a few TYLT products here, from chargers to backpacks, and have been suitably impressed by their offerings. The company has just announced a new Indiegogo campaign for the ENERGI Pro Power Backpack. The new backpack can provide up to ten full smartphone charges, 2.5 tablet charges and 1.5 next-gen laptop (up to 15” screen) charges while on the go.
“We built the ENERGI Pro backpack from the ground up to be the ultimate way to charge while on the go. With most people now carrying multiple devices, including phones, tablets and laptops, the ENERGI Pro backpack is designed to charge all at the same time, which resolves a major pain point for anyone that has ever run out of power,” said Rami Rostami, CEO, TYLT. “It’s one of the fastest charging backpacks that can bring your next-generation USB Type-C laptop from 0% battery to full. From the beach and the hiking trail to the airport and school, the ENERGI backpack is a must have for anyone that needs to charge multiple devices on the go.”
The backpack includes a cable routing system to provide easy access to your devices and the rechargeable 20,100mAh Lithium-ion battery pack. With eleven seamless routing pockets, ultra-strong 210D Polyester material, built in routing straps, and the ability to hold and charge a 15″ laptop, there’s definitely plenty of space for all your devices.
Additional features of the ENERGI Pro backpack include:
- RFID/NFC Fraud Reader Protective Material: a hidden pocket for credit card security.
- Pocket Protect™: an extra strength, padded pocket for fragile belongings such as headphones, mobile devices, sunglasses, etc.
- Water Resistant Internal Pockets: twelve pockets including dedicated compartments for a tablet and a laptop, providing enough storage space so users can carry whatever they need.
- Dedicated Laptop Compartment: allows users to leave their laptop in their backpack at TSA checkpoints to help get through security faster.
- Padded, Sweat Resistant Shoulder Straps: help keep users cool, along with an adjustable sternum strap (provides the perfect weight distribution and stability for the user).
- Strap Management System: allows users to easily wrap up any excess strap ‘flapping’ around while walking.
- Multiple Transport Options: users can use the backpack on its own or can use its convenient trolley flap to slide the backpack over their suitcase/roller bag handles.
What do you think about the TYLT ENERGI Pro backpack? If you like what you see, head on over to their Indiegogo campaign and snag one for the Early Early Bird price of $129USD, or get the backpack and a rapid charger for the Early Early Bird price of $149USD. The backpack is expected to ship in November, and after the campaign will have an MSRP of $199USD.Source: Indiegogo
Last Updated on