If you’ve been holding out on picking up a Moto Z or Moto Z Play, Motorola has one heck of a Sweetheart Deal for you. During their 48-hour flash sale, those who buy a Moto Z or Moto Z Play will also get a free Moto Mod. Unfortunately, it looks like this is a U.S. only deal, but available by purchasing a Moto Z for Verizon, T-Mobile, or AT&T on the Motorola website.
The Moto Z has seen prices as low as $500USD lately, unfortunately for this deal you’ll be paying full retail. Once you add in the discount for the Moto Mod however, you’re still coming out slightly ahead.
The deals offered on the Motorola website include:
- 64GB Moto Z for $699.99USD (GSM Unlocked for AT&T/T-Mobile)
- 32GB Moto Z Droid for $624USD (Verizon) – add $50 for 64GB version
- 32GB Moto Z Force Droid for $720USD (Verizon) – add $50 for 64GB version
- 32GB Moto Z Play for $449.99USD (GSM Unlocked for AT&T/T-Mobile)
- 32GB Moto Z Play Droid for $408USD (Verizon)
If you purchase the Moto Z, Moto Z Droid, or Moto Z Force Droid, you can add a Hasselblad True Zoom or Moto Insta-Share Projector to your cart and receive a $299.99USD discount (the price of the Moto Mod). If you purchase the Moto Z Play or Moto Z Play Droid, you can add the JBL SoundBoost Speaker to your cart and receive a $79.99USD discount, making the Moto Mod free.
What do you think of Motorola’s Moto Z “Sweetheart Deals” flash sale? Are you going to be picking up a Moto Z and free Moto Mod? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.Purchase from Motorola
Last Updated on