If you’ve played Blizzard’s excellent team-based FPS Overwatch, you’ll know that at least part of the fun includes the new and interesting player skins released for your favorite heroes. Blizzard and Twitch Prime have partnered to give Overwatch players some new and exciting skins for free. If you’re already a Twitch Prime subscriber, there are only a few short steps to follow. If you’re not already a Twitch Prime subscriber, you can easily become one by signing up for Amazon Prime. Free 30 day trials are even available if you’d like to check it out.
— Twitch (@Twitch) June 20, 2017
Once you’ve got your Twitch Prime status taken care of, head over to twitch.amazon.com/overwatch to get your code. After that, you’ll need to log in to your Blizzard account on your PC. You can log in to an existing account, or create a new account if you don’t already have one. Head to the code redemption page and enter your code there. After that, your steps will be slightly different depending on where you’re playing Overwatch:
- Download and install the Blizzard app.
- Once the Blizzard app launches, click the Overwatch icon.
- Select your region from the dropdown menu, then click Install.
- Once installed, click Play and go to the Loot Box section to start digging into your loot!
PS4 and Xbox One Players:
- Follow these steps to link your Xbox Live or PlayStation Network account to your Blizzard account.
- On your console, log in to the game and go to the Loot Box section to start digging into your loot!
Your reward for following these steps will be one legendary gold skin for a random Overwatch hero, as well as 3 other random in-game items. Over the next few months, players will get 10 more special loot boxes from this partnership. Twitch and Blizzard are also planning on rolling out similar promotions for Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone later this year, so don’t fret if you’re a Heroes or Hearthstone player. To get in on the Overwatch loot, you’ll need to redeem your code before August 10th.Source: Twitch
Last Updated on