It’s week 26 of Where is Xur, and things aren’t slowing down. But before I get to Xur, if you’re looking for something to do when you’re bored or traveling on a long trip and aren’t the one driving or just like coloring in general, Bungie has made a Destiny coloring book that comes out on August 8th. There are a total of 96 pages to color on and is only $10.99 at the moment with an original price of $15. If you’re interested in looking at it, just head over to Amazon and check it out. Now, back to Xur.
Xur’s location is over at the Reef social space in his usual location. After spawning in at the Reef, take a right and follow the stairs going down and take another right. Xur is on the left side in the corridor which is closed whenever he isn’t there. As for exotics, take a look at what Xur has this week.
This weekend Xur is selling:
- Legacy Heavy Weapon Engram – 29 Strange Coins
- Glasshouse (Helmet) for Titan Class – 13 Strange Coins
- Young Ahamkara’s Spine (Gauntlets) for Hunter Class – 13 Strange Coins
- Starfire Protocol (Chest Armor) for Warlock Class – 13 Strange Coins
- Hawkmoon (Hand Cannon) – 23 Strange Coins
- MIDA Multi-Tool w/ Black Ops ornament – 30 Strange Coin & 25 Silver Dust
- Truth w/ Heart of Gold ornament – 30 Strange Coin & 25 Silver Dust
Xur is also offering the usual upgrade to your Sparrow, which includes the Plasma Drive, or the Emerald Coil for 23 Strange Coins. There’s also Heavy Ammo Synthesis for 1 or 3 Strange Coins, Glass Needles for 3 Strange Coin/3 Mote of Light/1 exotic shard, a Mote of Light for 2 Strange Coins, Exotic Shard for 7 Strange Coin, and Three of Coins is available for 7 Strange Coin.