The Destiny 2 beta has been out since Tuesday, so everyone who has it has been playing it nonstop, including me. It’s a fun game so far with what Bungie has given us, but there were some ups and downs to it. You can check out our first impressions if you’d like to read more about what I think. Now, if you’re someone who hasn’t gotten the beta and is going to wait until the game is released on September 6th for a console you’ll still probably be playing the original Destiny and what’s left of it at this point. If you’re still playing the original Destiny you’re probably going to want to know where Xur is hiding this week.
Xur’s location this weekend is at the Tower near the Speaker where he was last week. When you spawn in at the Tower head left and just keep following the path you’re on and you’ll eventually come to an opening and see Xur. What he’s offering this time is decent, but I’ll let you take a look down below to see if Xur has what you’re looking for.
This weekend Xur is selling:
- Legacy Heavy Weapon Engram – 29 Strange Coins
- Thagomizers (Gauntlets) for Titan Class – 13 Strange Coins
- Knucklehead Radar (Helmet) for Hunter Class – 13 Strange Coins
- The Ram (Helmet) for Warlock Class – 13 Strange Coins
- MIDA Multi Took (Scout Rifle) – 23 Strange Coins
- Invective w/ Storm’s Reproach ornament – 30 Strange Coin & 25 Silver Dust
- Nemesis Star w/ Silver Bullet ornament – 30 Strange Coin & 25 Silver Dust
Xur is also offering the usual upgrade to your Sparrow, which includes the Plasma Drive, or the Emerald Coil for 23 Strange Coins. There’s also Heavy Ammo Synthesis for 1 or 3 Strange Coins, Glass Needles for 3 Strange Coin/3 Mote of Light/1 exotic shard, a Mote of Light for 2 Strange Coins, Exotic Shard for 7 Strange Coin, and Three of Coins is available for 7 Strange Coin.
Last Updated on