Smartwatches are starting to pop up everywhere you look. Most of them are running Google’s Android Wear, Apple’s watchOS or Samsung’s Tizen. The Arrow smartwatch is different, running its own custom software dubbed Arrow Wear OS. The company says the Arrow smartwatch is compatible with both Android and iOS and will come with its own app. Some of the features they’re touting include:
- OLED Watchfaces – Change the appearance of your watch face by selecting from 11 preset themes or customize your own.
- Customize Icons – Personalize your watch with icons to your favorite apps for quick and easy shortcut access on one screen.
- Live Weather – Set your watch to display the weather in your current location or customize Arrow to your most frequented locations so you swipe through each.
- Sync Calendar – Sync your calendar to your watch for easy viewing on a set screen on your watch interface.
- Arrow Fitness – Customize your daily, weekly and monthly fitness goals to receive alerts on that will better help you reach your goals.
Arrow is the world’s first smartwatch with a 360° rotatable 1080P HD camera. Arrow is meticulously engineered for functionality, while designed to be versatile with any style & is compatible with Android & iOS smartphones.
Hands-free calls, texts, fitness tracking and music on the go – Custom alerts, reminders, events, calendar, weather and social media— Capture, record, edit & share instantly. With it’s integrated camera, Arrow reimagines the way you’ll use a smartwatch.
The Arrow smartwatch has already raised well over $100,000USD with only a $30,000USD goal on Indiegogo. The company still has a month to crowdfund and it looks like there is a lot of interest in this device. It will be interesting to see just how good they can make the video and photo capture on a device this small.Source: Indiegogo