After teasing the release of a realistic racing game for the Nintendo Switch last month, Microids and Eden Games have announced a release date and the initial car list for the upcoming Gear.Club Unlimited.
The first 16 cars that will be available in the game include vehicles from ten different manufacturers, including a few supercars:
- AC 378 GT Z
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- Bugatti Veyron GrandSport
- Chevrolet Camaro 1LS
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Dodge Challenger RT/Scat Pack
- Jaguar F-Type R AWD
- Mercedes-AMG C63 S
- Mercedes-AMG GT S
- Mercedes-AMG SLS Black Series
- Nissan 370Z
- Nissan GTR
- Pagani Huayra Roadster
- Ruf TR12 R
- Ruf CTR 3
With over 400 races in 3 modes, players will be able to unlock new vehicles, car improvements, and new races with each championship they win. Modes include:
- Derby mode: where players will challenge up to 7 other drivers.
- Rally mode: 4 drivers will compete on off-road tracks where drift will be essential to win the race.
- Time trial mode: where it will be necessary to achieve the best time.
Gear.Club Unlimited will be available for the Nintendo Switch on December 1st and is rated E for everyone (PEGI 3).
Last Updated on