As the launch nears, Turn 10 has released the Forza Motorsport 7 launch trailer and is revealing the “Voices of Motorsports” contributors ahead of today’s demo release. With over 700 Forzavista cars, 30 environments, weather effects, and more, the demo contains three races that you’ll be able to try out starting at 10 am PT today. After that time, you’ll be able to download the demo for your Xbox One or Windows 10 PC from the Microsoft Store.
As for the “Voices of Motorsports” — industry commentators who bring their own “unique perspective to racing, driving, and automotive passion” to the game, Turn 10 Studios has assembled a pretty diverse roster of 15 individuals. The list includes:
- Charlie Turner – Editor-in-Chief of Top Gear Magazine
- Jonny Lieberman – Senior Features Editor at Motor Trend Magazine
- Josef Newgarden – Professional IndyCar Driver, (and newly minted 2017 Champion!) with Team Penske, and Forza Ambassador
- Katherine Legge – Professional Driver with Michael Shank Racing, participating in IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. IMSA driver; retired IndyCar and Champ Car driver
- Ken Block – Professional Rally Driver with Hoonigan Racing Division, participating in FIA World Rallycross Championship, also a Forza Ambassador
- Kim Wolfkill – Editor-in-Chief of Road & Track
- Lyn St. James – retired Professional Driver in IndyCar and ChampCar series, Speaker
- Magnus Walker – Porschephile, Author, Serial entrepreneur, fashion designer, and original “Urban Outlaw”
- Mark Roberts – Chief Designer McLaren Automotive
- Matt Farah – Automotive Journalist, Podcaster and Founder of The Smoking Tire
- Pat Devereux – Automotive Journalist
- Pat Long – Professional Sportscar Driver with Wright Motorsports, participating in Pirelli World Challenge, also a Porsche Factory Driver
- Ralph Gilles – Head of Design for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
- Rutledge Wood – NASCAR Commentator with NBC Sports, and TV Personality
- Shannon McIntosh – Professional Driver, Racing Instructor and Forza Racing Championship host
- Tanner Foust – Professional Rally Driver with Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross (VARX), participating in Red Bull Global Rallycross, also a Professional Stunt Driver, TV Personality, and Forza Ambassador
Forza Motorsport 7 will be available on September 29 for Ultimate Edition owners and on October 3 for Deluxe and Standard edition owners. The title will also be an Xbox Play Anywhere title which means you can purchase it once and play on both the Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs.
Are you looking forward to playing Forza Motorsport 7? Are you going to be playing the demo or waiting until the game officially launches? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.[button link=”https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_demo_live” icon=”fa-external-link” side=”left” target=”blank” color=”285b5e” textcolor=”ffffff”]Source: Forza Motorsport[/button]
Last Updated on September 19, 2017.