Alexa, Siri, OK Google, Cortana… the list of voice assistants goes on and on. Both Amazon and Google have their own devices for their voice assistants, and a number of third-party devices exist as well. Then you have your smartphone, your Bluetooth speakers, and your various smart home devices. Clazio has just launched an Indiegogo campaign for Spark: a smart home hub with both Alexa and OK Google support, smart home controls, and a 7-inch 2K touchscreen.
Dake Liu, Clazio’s CEO, explains: “Clazio Spark is the smartest home device available offering uncompromising audio and video quality,” says Dake Liu, Clazio’s CEO. “It is a wireless speaker and Android tablet all in one.”
The Clazio Spark runs Android 7.0 Nougat, is powered by an octa-core processor, and can be controlled by touch gestures or voice. Support for Hue, Nest, IFTTT, and other smart home integration, as well as Alexa and OK Google voice commands, are integrated into the device. The front-facing camera allows for video calling through Google Hangouts or Skype. Dual high-quality speakers offer clear crisp sound with deep rich bass for listening to Pandora or watching Netflix. Spark can also be plugged into a TV or projector for 4K output.
Clazio Spark specifications include:
- Processor: Octa-Core Processor
- Internal Memory: 16G
- Display: 7-inch Touchscreen 2K Retina Display
- Camera: 5 Megapixel Camera
- Speakers: Two 5 Wattage Hi-Fi Speakers with Diaphragm
- Outputs: HDMI/ MicroSD/ Micro USB/ DC Port
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- WiFi: 2.4G + 5G (IEEE 502.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- Bluetooth: v2.1 + EDR/ v3.0/ v4.0 + BLE
- Battery: Li-poly battery 4800 mAh (up to 5h music or 4h video playback)
- Dimensions: 7.59” x 7.45” x 4.33” (193mm x 190mm x 110mm)
- Weight: 1.763 lbs (0.8 kg)
With a month left in the campaign, Spark’s $50,000USD flexible campaign is already almost fully funded with Super Early Bird tiers at $169USD — a $100 savings — still left.
Last Updated on December 26, 2019.