Out of the many announcements at BlizzCon 2017 yesterday came one which has Razer releasing officially licensed Overwatch D.Va gaming peripherals. Not only a favourite hero to play, her gaming background made it a no-brainer to release a new set of gaming peripherals based on her.
“Since launching over a year ago, Overwatch has become a worldwide phenomenon and so has the love and affection for Blizzard’s beloved character, D.Va, says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. She’s a gamer through and through and plays to win. When the idea to have a character-specific suite of products came up, the decision was ‘easy mode.'”
The D.Va gaming gear includes her iconic MEKA headset, a tournament grade D.Va Razer Abyssus Elite gaming mouse, and a D.Va Razer Gloiathus Medium Speed mouse mat. All three peripherals have a black and bright pink/blue colour scheme which reflects D.Va’s default skin colour theme.
The MEKA gaming headset has an omnidirectional mic and in-line controls and is compatible with PlayStation, Xbox One, PC, Mac, and mobile devices. Razer took their best-selling StarCraft mouse, the Abyssus and features a 7200 DPI optical sensor, 220 IPS tracking, and up to 30G acceleration. The mouse also sports Razer Chroma lighting effects which are controlled through the Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) app. Finally, the Gloiathus mouse mat is optimized for all sensor types and sensitivity settings on gaming mice.
Features and specifications of the new peripherals include:
- D.Va Razer MEKA Gaming Headset
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 117 ± 3 dB
- Input power: 50 mW
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 60 mm / 2.36 in.
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27
- Approximate weight: 322 g / 0.73 lbs.
- Leatherette ear cushions: Perfect for long-wearing comfort
- Audio + microphone usage
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 65 DB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -32 ± 3 DB
- Pick-up pattern: Omnidirectional
- D.Va Razer Abyssus Elite Mouse
- Ambidextrous form factor design
- True 7,200 DPI optical sensor
- Razer Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Chroma game-integrated lighting effects (Hero signature color)
- Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) compatible
- 3 Independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- 220 inches per second / 30 G acceleration
- 2.1 m/7 ft., lightweight cable
- Approximate size: 127 mm/5 in. (Length) x 70 mm/2.76 in. (Width) x 44 mm/1.73 in. (Height)
- Approximate weight: 78 g/0.17 lbs. *excluding cable
- D.Va Razer Gloiathus Mouse Mat
- Anti-slip rubber base
- Anti-fraying stitched frame extends mat durability
- Highly portable cloth-based design
- Approximate size: 254 mm/10 in. (Length) x 355 mm/13.98 in. (width) x 4 mm/0.16 in. (Height)
The D.Va Razer Abyssus Elite gaming mouse and D.Va Razer Goliathus mouse mat are available today at the Razer Store for $59.99USD/€69.99 and 19.99USD/€24.99. The D.Va Razer MEKA Gaming headset will release later this year on the Razer Store for $79.99USD/€89.99 All the D.Va accessories will also be available through the Blizzard website and other retailers later this year.
Last Updated on