Black Friday isn’t for a couple more weeks yet, but like some other retailers and OEMs, Microsoft is giving us an Xbox Black Friday deals heads up. With the recent release of the Xbox One X, Black Friday is going to be a fantastic time to pick yourself up an Xbox One S for as low as $189USD — the lowest it has ever been listed for. If you can’t wait for Black Friday, Microsoft does have some deals for you in the interim.
- Now through Nov. 18: Get an Xbox One S console starting at $249, and choose an additional game as a bonus.
- Nov. 19 – 27: Save up to $50 on any 1TB or 500GB Xbox One S bundle available this holiday season.
- Nov. 23 – 27: Get an Xbox One S console starting at just $189 – its lowest price ever!
Starting tomorrow, you can also pick up Xbox Live Gold through November 27th for only $1 for the first month. Even if you don’t plan on keeping it past the first month, it’ll get you early access to the Black Friday sales which start on November 17th — an entire week early — for Xbox Live Gold members. You can even snag yourself and Xbox Game Pass for only $1 for the first month as well.
- Nov. 17 – 20: Black Friday starts early for Xbox Live Gold members, with Early Access to savings on digital games four days before everyone else jumps in (online only).
- Nov. 17 – 27: Save up to 65% on more than 500 deals on Xbox One and Xbox 360 digital games as well as digital movies and TV shows (online only).
- Nov. 17 – 27: For the first time ever, join Xbox Game Pass for just $1 for the first month and play over 100 great games, from exclusives like Halo, Gears of War, and Fable, to critically-acclaimed indie titles like Limbo.
- Nov. 23 – 27: Save $10 on a 3-month or 6-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold.
Games, of course, are always a big part of Xbox’s Black Friday deals and this year will be no exception. From November 23rd through the 27th, games like Forza Motorsport 7, Gears of War 4, Halo Wars 2, and Forza Horizon 3 will be $20 off. Xbox will also be discounting new releases like Super Lucky’s Tale, Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection, Disneyland Adventures, and Rush: A Disney-Pixar Adventure by 35%. Accessories will also be on sale with $15 off Xbox Design Lab controllers and up to $20 on Xbox Wireless Controllers.Source: Xbox Wire