Adjustable standing desks are becoming more common in the workplace and NextDesk was one of a number of companies supplying electric power standing desk options. Was because NextDesk is now XDesk and they have unveiled a new executive Vintage Line of wooden and metal industrial looking standing desks and bookshelves to go alongside them. Inspired by vintage and industrial furniture from days past, each piece in the Vintage Line is handcrafted to order in Texas and are 100% manufactured in the U.S.
“Listening to our customers shaped the new direction for XDesk,” comments Director Jamie Fertsch. “We no longer need to tell our customers that standing desks will help them burn more calories or help with a bad back – they already know that! XDesk customers are seeking desks that can make daily life and mundane tasks easier, faster and as hassle-free as possible, and that’s where customization and personalization plays a huge role.”
XDesk’s Vintage line is inspired by a time when furniture was a handcrafted art form and applies those principles to cutting-edge standing desk technology. Each desk is manufactured from sustainable woods and solid steel and feature over 80 welds each for a unique, individual look.
- All desks and accessories are made with high-quality materials like sustainable woods and solid steel, which are both durable AND beautiful
- The collection includes the first enclosed/executive sit-to-stand desks on the market.
- Inspired by the company’s Texas roots, the new Vintage Line was built to last and manufactured in Texas with the Lone Star state’s vintage and industrial design aesthetic as inspiration.
In addition to looks, the XDesk Vintage Line also boasts new, state-of-the-art tech features, including:
- Quad lifting columns for increased strength, stability, and speed (most sit-to-stand desks have two lifting columns)
- Active Safety Protection (ASP), a hardware-based sensor system that detects obstacles within milliseconds and automatically reverses the movement of the desk.
- For those familiar with the XDesk during the company’s NextDesk days, the new Vintage Line also includes NextDesk popular add-ons, like Harmon Kardon sound systems, built-in USB and audio ports, and additional storage.
The Vintage Line, which includes the Copland, Porter, and Wynstone enclosed power-adjustable desks, as well as the clean, minimal Dalton desktop is now available, with desks starting at $4,485USD and accessories (including filing cabinets, bookshelves, and more) starting at $590.
Last Updated on November 15, 2017.