There are plenty of 4K monitors out on the market and for good reason, gamers need them. But 4K monitors for creatives aren’t in huge abundance. The new Acer ProDesigner PE320QK aims to fill that space and cater to photographers, videographers, and editors. Here’s just a few highlights and specs for the new ProDesigner PE320QK:
- A 31.5-inch ultra-high-definition (UHD) 4K display supporting optimal color precision with a Delta E<1 color accuracy, the smallest color difference the eye can see
- Equipped with Acer HDR Xpert™ technology, the Acer ProDesigner PE320QK produces life-like visuals with an expanded contrast ratio and color palette
- Covers 130 percent of the sRGB color gamut as well as 95 percent of the DCI-P3, the film industry standard for color
- Adjustable three-sided shading hood prevents glare and provides privacy
- Powerful USB-C port transfers data and video quickly as well as charges digital devices
“Engineered for professionals who require the most exacting quality standards, our latest ProDesigner monitor offers the most accurate color available today,” said Ronald Lau, director – stationary computing. “We’re confident animators, film producers, and other creative experts will be delighted with the performance the Acer ProDesigner PE320QK affords.”
The Acer PE320QK touts a color depth of 1.07 billion colors. Boasting Delta E<1 color accuracy, the smallest color difference the eye can see, the PE320QK also enables graphics professionals to fine-tune images with optimal precision. The adjustable three-sided hood looks interesting, probably not a feature I would use often but some users may appreciate it. The PE320QK also has integrated speakers, monitor speakers are usually weak and tinny. It will be interesting to see if these are an improvement.
The Acer PE320QK is available now and starts at $1199.99USD.
Last Updated on December 8, 2017.