If you’re still looking for holiday deals on smartphones, Amazon may be your destination. Prime Exclusive phones are still getting some decent markdowns for the holidays. If you can deal with lock screen ads and notification shade ads these are really killer deals. We’ve reviewed a few Prime Exclusive phones and have found the ads aren’t that awful. But of course, they’re not for everyone. Check out the list below for some of the holiday deals Amazon is offering on these phones.
- Starting today until December 24, Nokia 6 is an additional $30 off—just $149.99USD (List price $229.99USD)
- Starting 12:01 a.m. on December 10 until December 23, Moto G5 PLUS 64GB is an additional $40 off—only $199.99USD (List price $299.99USD)
- Starting 12:01 a.m. on December 10 until December 23, Moto X4 is an additional $50 off—just $279.99USD, the lowest price offered yet (including Black Friday and Cyber Monday – List price $399.99USD)
- Starting at 12:01 a.m. on December 10 until December 23, LG X Charge is an additional $30 off—only $119.99USD (List price $199.99USD)
- Starting 12:01 a.m. on December 10 until December 23, LG Q6 is an additional $50 off—only $179.99USD (List price $299.99USD)
- Starting 12:01 a.m. on December 17 until December 23, LG G6+ is an additional $50 off—only $499.99USD (List price $799.99USD)
Prime Exclusive Phones are available at discounted pricing for Prime members supported by personalized offers and ads, including personalized deals and product recommendations, displayed on the phone’s lock screen. The Prime Exclusive Phone single sign-on experience provides Prime members easy access to their Prime benefits through the most popular Amazon apps, including tens of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Video, over two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations with Prime Music, free unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos, free two-day shipping on millions of items, and more.
These holiday deals are worth a look at if you’re in the market for a decent Android device and don’t want to break the bank. If you’re looking for more tech gifts, be sure to check out our full gift guide!