Logitech is continuing to expand it’s Logitech G PRO gaming peripheral lineup with the PRO Gaming Headset which features a lightweight, yet sturdy, design with Logitech G Pro-G drivers for superior audio. In addition, the Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset has been named the official headset of Electronic Sports League (ESL) CS:GO Pro League, ESL One, and ESL Premiership.
Designed and built in collaboration with eSports athletes, the PRO Gaming Headset from Logitech G also boasts premium leatherette ear pads which assist with noise isolation, a pro-grade condenser microphone for crystal-clear communications, and advanced audio profiles for rich, clear, balanced sound.
“As a leading gaming gear manufacturer, we develop what esport professionals, players and enthusiasts are looking for,” said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech Gaming. “The PRO headset was developed in close collaboration with TSM, G2 Esports and London Spitfire players. Our design includes features such as a tournament-grade mic and comfortable leatherette for the perfect headset for esports and pro gamers.”
Key features and technical specifications of the latest Logitech G gaming headset include:
- Pro-G Drivers for Advanced Audio: Hear every footstep and spell in super-efficient detail, with the clarity and quality of the Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset. Crafted from an advanced hybrid-mesh material for high-quality audio, Logitech G’s advanced Pro-G drivers provide rich, booming bass, clear highs, precise treble and incredibly low levels of distortion using the most advanced gaming headphone speaker. Directional audio, combined with exceptional clarity, gives exceptional awareness during gameplay.
- Improved Sound Isolation: The Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset features premium leatherette ear pads for maximum passive sound isolation while improving sound clarity and volume, so gamers can play undisturbed in hectic environments. A set of microsuede ear pads is also included. Be distracted by nothing, with up to 50 percent more sound isolation that other ear pads.
- Pro-Grade Detachable Microphone: Hear your game precisely, speak with confidence and remove all distractions. The high-quality, pop-filter,noise-canceling microphone of the Logitech G PROGaming Headset has improved arm bendability to give improved sound capture, a wider frequency response, lower signal-to-noise ratio and higher sensitivity, so that commands are always heard and nothing else.
- Lightweight, Flexible and Strong Design: Offering the same259 gram lightweight and comfortable design of the Logitech G433 7.1 Gaming Headset, the extremely strong Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset is ideal for the competitive player and built from materials including TR90 nylon, stainless steel sliders and glass fiber reinforced nylon joints. It can connect through analog cables and controls.
- Multi-Platform Support: It is compatible with PCs, consoles (including Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™) and mobile devices.
- Driver: Hybrid mesh PRO-G
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 107dB@1KHz SPL 30mW/1cm
- Noise Isolation: up to 16dB
- Cable length: 2m
- Surround: Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos for headphones Compatible
- Headband: TR90 nylon
- Joint: Glass fiber reinforced nylon
- Slider: Stainless steel
- Ear and head pads: Leatherette
- Additional ear pads: Microsuede
- Earcups: Soft-touch
- Pro Microphone
- Microphone Pickup Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Type: Back Electret Condenser
- Size: 4mm
- Frequency response: 100Hz-10KHz
- Arm: Full-range flex
- Height: 6.77 in (172 mm)
- Width: 3.22 in (81.7 mm)
- Depth: 7.17 in (182 mm)
- Weight: (w/o cable): 9.14 oz (259 g)
- PC Cable Length: 6.56 ft (2 m)
The Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset is now available on the Logitech G website for a suggested retail price of $89.99USD.