British audio design specialists, Studio 19, have launched their Bluetooth speakers which feature 360º sound, dual pressure air compression technology, movie/music/gaming modes, and a retro-style equalizer.
The company’s patented Dual Pressure Air Compression (DPAC) super-bass technology with Enhanced 360º Optimized Sound is meant to provide a more immersive listening experience. Featuring a maximum output of 200 watts, the Solo speakers sound flows from left to right as well as from top to bottom creating an omni-directional spread that circulates through the room, providing multi-speaker sound from a single speaker.
Housed in a space grey or gold anodised aluminum housing, the Solo E500X-EQ has a built-in graphic equalizer while the E500T features a touch control panel for volume and listening mode adjustments. The E500T’s sound can also be adjusted using the equalizer in the free iOS or Android app.
With Bluetooth, 3.5mm aux, and HDMI modes, the Solo series speakers can be connected to a number of different devices, including televisions, smartphones, and computers. The speakers also feature an 8,880mAh battery for up to 8 hours of unplugged playback.
Features and specifications of Studio 19’s new Bluetooth speakers include:
- BT Connectivity options for versatile play with TWS
- HDMI – Connect to your TV for an enhanced sound bar experience
- Active 3-band Graphic EQ to tailor your sound (E500X-EQ only)
- Enhanced 360° Optimised Sound for omnidirectional audio
- Advanced DSP for full dynamic range
- Dual Pressure Air Compression Technology for a super bass experience
- Movie/Music/Gaming modes to optimise for your sound source
- Available in Space Grey & Gold
- Working voltage: 7.4V
- Charging voltage: DC 5V 3A
- Max Output: 200W
- Driver Unit: bass 3Ω, middle 4Ω*2, treble 4Ω*2
- Driver Size: bass 5 inch, middle 2.5 inch, treble 1.5 inch
- S/N: ≥100dB
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2 with TWS
- Bluetooth distance: 10M
- Battery Capacity: 8800 mAh
- Size: 143mm x 143mm x 602mm
- Weight: 3.2kg
Last Updated on