Season 4 of Fortnite has already started and the challenges are up for battle pass owners to get to before the next week’s set of Fortnite challenges start. Of course, you can keep going back to any week’s challenges in Season 4, but it’s easier to get them done now and out of the way. Below, you can find what the challenges are for Season 4 Week 1.
As usual, there are seven challenges and the first challenge for Week 1 is to deal 500 sniper damage to opponents. Anyone who is good at sniping or even ok at it, shouldn’t have any problem getting to 500 damage. The second challenge is to search for seven chests over at Haunted Hills. Moving to the third challenge, all you need to do is use a Port-a-Fort which will award you with 5 Battles Stars bringing you one step closer to that next tier. The fourth challenge is to search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters that are all over the map. It’s unclear as to why this isn’t under the “Hard” category since you’ll be running around every which way to get these letters, but I’ve got your back on finding them.
- Tilted Towers: on top of the clocktower
- Salty Springs: just to the east, on top of the fire lookout tower
- Flush Factory: on top of the largest building in the unnamed area to the northeast; you’ll have to destroy the glass ceiling to collect it
- Snobby Shores: in the northernmost area, on top of a light pole in front of a decrepit house
- Anarchy Acres: on top of the red barn
- Pleasant Park: on top of the roof in the middle, immediately north of the soccer field
- Lonely Lodge: in the unnamed area to the southeast, on top of the building
- Risky Reels: in the hole on the movie screen
Now for the more difficult challenges for Week 1 of Season 4. First up is to follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town. The map leads to a place at Loot Lake. Just look for the Battle Pass icon in the water and you’ll get this challenge complete. Next up you’ll need to get three piston kills and the last hard challenge is to eliminate opponents in Flush Factory.
Week 1 challenges
- Deal damage with sniper rifles to opponents (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests in Haunted Hills (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Port-a-Fort: 5 Battle Stars
- Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters: 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town: 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Pistol eliminations (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Flush Factory: 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who are like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing. What do you guys think about the Season 4 Week 1 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.