Season 4 of Fortnite is still going strong and it’s time for the Fortnite Season 4 Week 4 challenges. This week gamers are tasked with getting a trap elimination, staying alive long enough in the storm circle, get assault rifle kills, and more.
There are seven challenges this week and the first challenge for Week 3 is to deal 1000 damage to enemies with assault rifles. Second is to search seven chests in Wailing Woods. At the same time, if you end up getting some assault rifles in those chests, go ahead and take out opponents to complete two of the seven challenges. The third challenge, which can also work out with the first two, is to search seven ammo boxes in one match. The fourth challenge is to be in the center of three different storm circles in one match. This may seem difficult, but it’s really not depending on how you play. If you’re in the center of the storm three times and lay low, you’ll complete the challenge easily.
Now for the more difficult challenges for Season 4 Week 3. First up is to search between a Bench, Ice Cream Truck, and Helicopter. Next up is to get one trap elimination and last is to eliminate three opponents in Snobby Shores.
Week 4 challenges
- Deal damage to opponents with Assault Rifles (0/1000): 5 Battle Stars
- Search Chests in Wailing Woods (0/7): 5 Battle Stars
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Visit the center of different Storm Circles in a single match: 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search between a Bench, Ice Cream Truck and Helicopter: 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Trap Eliminations (1): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores (3): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who are like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 4 Week 4 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on May 22, 2018.