The Amazon Prime Exclusive phone selection has grown yet again with the addition of the Moto G6 into the stable of affordable handsets. Available only on the Prime Exclusive Moto G6, customers can easily access Alexa in a “whole new way.” Simply double-press the power button when the phone is unlocked and ask Alexa to play music, provide news updates, check the weather, and much more. Customers can also tap the Amazon Alexa icon in the favorites tray, or they can set Alexa as their default assist app accessible with a long-press of the home button.
The Moto G6 also features:
- 5.7-inch Full HD+ Max Vision display with an 18:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.8 GHz octa-core processor
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB internal storage, with the option to add up to 128 GB more via microSD card
- Dual rear 5MP and 12MP cameras for studio-quality portraits
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash for wide-angle selfies
- Android Oreo (8.0)
- A 3,000 mAh battery plus a TurboPower charger, giving you hours of battery life from minutes of charging
The Moto G6 is available in two color options: Black (shipping today), or Oyster Blush shipping later this summer ($249.99USD). Prime Exclusive Phones are available at discounted pricing for Prime members and provide a single sign-on experience offering Prime members easy access to their Prime benefits. Prime Exclusive Phones come pre-loaded with the most popular Amazon apps, with access to thousands of popular movies and TV shows with Prime Video, over two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations with Prime Music, free unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos, free two-day shipping on millions of items, and more.
Last Updated on May 30, 2018.