This month brings big changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon format. Not only has Turn 10 Studios brought them in-house, but they’ve also changed it to a (hopefully) standard weekly three challenges. The first will have one task, the second two, and the third three. In addition, because they brought it in-house, the #Forzathon challenges are no longer tied to Xbox Achievements meaning you won’t get your 0 Gamerscore achievement for these anymore.
At any rate, here we are with the FM7 #Forzathon June 8-14th event in which you can snag yourself some driver gear, the 1971 Chevrolet Vega GT, and the 2008 Ferrari California. This #Forzathon event started June 8th at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 10:00 am PT on June 14th. Check out the complete task list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- A Fresh Start: Complete all Challenges to receive the Skullfulage Driver Gear
- Start your day off right by completing a Race in any Ford
- In the Lagoon: Complete all Challenges to receive the 1971 Chevrolet Vega GT
- Win a Race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in a Forza GT division car
- Complete 3 Laps at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Celebrating the Community: Complete all Challenges to receive the 2008 Ferrari California
- Win a Race at Bernese Alps Club Circuit in 2015 McLaren P1 GTR
- Complete a Race at Road Atlanta Club Circuit in 2014 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4
- Complete 4 Laps at Mugello Club Circuit in a Forza Touring Cars division car
Starting off with the easy one, load up Free Play, set a timed race for 30 seconds, hop into a Ford and let the timer expire… Skullfulage Driver Gear unlocked! Next up, still in Free Play, change the course to Mazda Raceway, hop into a Forza GT division car, set the number of opponents to 1, and either set a timed race or a single lap race — all you have to do is win it to complete this task. Once you’ve done that, select the shortest Laguna Seca course, set it to three laps and once you’ve completed the third you’ll unlock the 1971 Chevrolet Vega GT.
Finally, the three task challenge isn’t all that hard either. Still in Free Play, load up the Bernese Alps Club Circuit, hop into (or rent) the 2015 McLaren P1 GTR and make sure you win the race, however you may have set it up. Once done, switch to the Road Atlanta Club Circuit, set it to a timed race for 30 seconds, hop into (or rent) the 2014 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 and let the timer run out to complete that race. Perhaps the longest task time wise is the last. Switch over to the Mugello Club Circuit, set it to 4 laps, hop into a Forza Touring Cars division car, and after you’ve completed the race you should receive your 2008 Ferrari California.
What do you think about the changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events and the vehicles and driver gear up for grabs this week? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.